Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer in Arizona...so far

Okay, well, we have done a lot since we've been in Arizona this summer. We've had 2 trips to Lake Powell, a trip to Colorado, spent a weekend at the cabin with my grandparents, and just had a lot of fun. My dad bought a brand new wakeboarding boat, but I don't have any pictures of that. It is NICE though. At the lake we learned to wake surf, which is apparently the new cool thing to do. It was fun, but no one took pictures of me doing it. I had too many pictures to show, and I don't even have half of them, so I decided to do a montage with all the stuff instead.




2 comments:

Jane Huddleston said...

So how much longer will you be in Arizona? I need to borrow my books back for a little while...

Rhonda said...

Looks like you've had fun. We still didn't get the girls together. Ugh. maybe next time. FYI, I'm going private & I don't have your email.