Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jaci's Photo Shoot

I've been wanting to get some pictures taken of Jaci for a while. Lucky for me, my friend Lindsay is starting up a business and used Jaci to build her portfolio...and let me tell you, if she can get some good pictures of Jaci, she can take good pictures of ANYONE. Jaci absolutely HATES getting her picture taken...so Lindsay, you are amazing! This one with the bubble in front of her face turned out really cool!
In this one I think she lookes like a model posing for a magazine!
Yummy hair! I can't believe we got all these good ones! There are a bunch more too, along with the grumpy faces, but these were some of my favorites...along with the new topper for the blog...that one is my absolute favorite! She looks so precious!
Since my last post we've had my grandparents, Nana and Bopy, come to visit and today we had Jaci's friend birthday party. I'll post those pictures later, but I was so excited to get these ones today that I had to put them on first! I'm going to get several of them blown up and framed! Yay!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kelcie said...

Email me ALL of them please! I have the cutest niece EVER! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Those are great. She is adorable! We enjoyed the party yesterday. Especially those Mickey Treats!! Can I get a recipe for that chocolate? Is the PB optional?

Pops said...

The pics are so cute! We love Jaci. Can't wait to see you both in a week.

Caryn said...

They are so cute. Plus her necklace looks adorable!

Lovvvvve 'em!

Brianne said...

I love her necklace, what cute photos. She is getting soooo big.