Friday, May 15, 2009

More Sewing and Baking

Okay, here is another one of my latest creations. I saw this little skirt on a couple of blogs and I decided I had to try it. I have stuff to try it in some other colors too, and I'm going to make it a little shorter next time, but I think it turned out pretty cute! I'm having so much fun sewing! I'm going a little crazy with patterns and fabric and everything and my guest room is a disaster with all my stuff spread out everywhere, but oh well! It will all have to be cleaned up by next weekend when Bill's parents come.




She didn't like that I took one of her chairs outside, so she promptly took it back inside "where it goes"...lined up with the other 3 right in front of the TV.



I've also been doing some baking. I'm putting together a cookbook of my favorite recipes and I'm trying to take pictures of them to put in the book as well. These are two that I tried out on some of my friends and they LOVED them! Above are Peanut Butter Polka Dot Bars and below are German Chocolate Bars! Yummy!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pops said...

Now dancing the Salsa, Jaci Penton!
And I loved the german chocholate bars too.

Kelcie said...

CUTE and YUMM! I definately want a copy of that recipe book and you can make me a copy of Jaci too while you're at it ;) Miss you guys!