Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mommy's Sewing Again!!!

I have recently really gotten back in to sewing. I have been looking up all these different sewing blogs to find ideas. I have so many ideas right now...now I just have to find time to do them! Although, with Bill done with his first year of law school (finally!), I have someone to watch the little miss, so I can get some stuff done! A few people had said they liked the book "Weekend Sewing" by Heather Ross, so I decided to try it out. In it, there was this little smocked dress and I couldn't wait to try it. It was really quick, I made this one last night while I was watching "One Tree Hill". I think it turned out pretty good! If only I could get Jaci to pose for a picture!



I'm trying to use up all my scrap fabric that I have taking up a bunch of space in my guest closet. I've got to get all my burp rags and baby blankets and changing pads made soon! If anybody wants to order anything, just leave me a comment and let me know! I'm also trying out a bunch of other cute ideas! I'll definitely have more pictures to come!

On another note, we had a great time with my mom in town last week! I miss her already! Jaci doesn't know what to do without her here to wake up in the mornings! Bill's parents are coming soon for a visit and we're excited to see them too! Bring on the Dominos! I'll have to think of a good prize for the running winner for the week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

It's about stinking time you updated this blog...i expect more out of you missy. Miss you terribly! Come back to AZ and play with me!