Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween



Happy Halloween! Jaci dressed up as Tinker Bell and she was adorable. My mom came a few days ago and gets to spend a little over a week with us. We're having a great time relaxing and shopping and reading, etc. Our Halloween was pretty much over by the time the 31st rolled around. We went to 2 church Halloween parties and that was enough candy for Jaci. She didn't care at all about going around trick or treating. She's not patient enough to walk from house to house, or even car to car for the trunk or treats. She justs wants to run around, so we didn't do any trick or treating on the actual holliday. We're going to dress her up one more time to show my mom though. Today we're headed down to New Orleans to show my mom around a little. She's never been here, so we're going to do a little sight seeing and she really wants to try some Beignets. In fact, we better get going!

5 comments:

Kelcie said...

cutest little tinker bell I ever saw! I can't wait to see you in less than a month! It's coming up so fast! love you!

Caryn said...

Her costume is adorable. And my screen is a mess from Berks choco fingers showing me 'Dace' 'Dace' 'Dece'

Brianne said...

How fun, I love tinkerbell! I'm glad your mom is out there but what is a beignet?

Rhonda said...

What a sweet little Tinkerbell! So cute!

Nick and Ashley said...

I agree with everyone, love the tinker bell costume on her!