Friday, October 10, 2008

Moving in

Okay, I haven't updated in a while because we don't have internet. In fact, right now I'm mooching off our neighbors wireless signal. I just figured out I could do this last night. Anyway, we are in Baton Rouge, Louisiana trying our best to get moved in to our new place as fast as we can. We found a house that's about a mile and a half from the Temple in a private neighborhood. I'll post some pictures when I get a minute to take some. It's a disaster here though so I don't know if I'll put any on here until we're moved in and it looks decent. We'll see.

Jaci's new favorite show is "My Friends, Tigger and Pooh" on playhouse Disney. I bought a couple movies of it and she watches them constantly. She carries around her stuffed Pooh and Tigger dolls all the time. She laughs at the movies at the right times and copies some of what they say like "Think, think, think", "tiptoe, tiptoe, tiptoe" from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She's getting so big it's crazy. Oh, I really want to decorate her bathroom in Winnie the Pooh, but I can't find any Pooh bath stuff. If anyone can help me out or knows of somewhere to get stuff, PLEASE let me know!

My only complaint so far down here is the traffic. Most of the roads are 2 lane roads and so traffic is always backed up and it takes FOREVER to get anywhere. Hopefully I'll get used to it. I haven't had time with all the unpacking to decide if I like it here or not. I really miss being in Arizona or Utah with my family. The only outside contact Jaci and I get is with cashiers at the stores.

Well, I better get back to packing. I'll put some pictures of something up soon.

2 comments:

Rusty said...

Yeah for Updates and yeah for mooching off other people's web access!

This is Caryn BTW

Alyssa said...

I'm glad to hear you are moving in and doing well. Miss you tons! I'll be here duing Thanksgiving and Christmas...let's play if you come to AZ during the holidays!! Love ya