Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ice Cream, you scream!

I don't have pics of the place yet because it is a mess, but here are a couple of Jaci.
We were moving boxes from Bill's uncle's house and Jaci was helping.


This was Jaci's first ice cream cone all by herself. She did pretty good and only made a small mess, which was suprising. I think the terrible twos have started. Yesterday she dumped a glass of water into a bin and then onto the floor. Then she dumped out a bag of m&ms. Then she dumped her cup of fruit punch onto the floor of my car. Agh! It's not easy to unpack and try to get things cleaned up with a little monster on the loose!

6 comments:

Brianne said...

Is it just me or is her hair getting way longer? I can't wait to see pictures of the new place!

Caryn said...

welcome to the terrible two's, it isn't really the funnest club, but whatever.

Kelcie said...

You can send her to me and i'll watch her for a while!

Anonymous said...

Bill and I talked to her on the phone yesterday and she was just jibber jabbering. I could make out 'Hi'. She is getting so big so fast. I can't wait to chase her around the house and play and hug and kiss. I miss you guys sooo much. Oh well enough grandma blubbering and of course she is adorable. No way she could ever be terrible anything!!!! Ha!

Rhonda said...

Looks like fun! Haha I hear you about the terrible twos. Yazee's well on her way, but I have to say, she's been pretty good so far!

Carrie said...

Jill! I TAG YOU! Go to my blog to find out what to do! Love ya!