Thursday, April 3, 2008

We're Back!!!



Okay, I know, I know...everyone has been asking me when I'm going to update my blog again. We go through this EVERY time. I'm horrible. I need to set an alarm on my phone to tell me to update this at least once a week. Quite a few things have happened in the month and a half since I wrote last. Jaci is now a full blown crawler and is so close to walking she can taste it. We just got back yesterday from a vacation in sunny Arizona. It was a wonderful vacation. Jaci loved having so many people around to play with all day. She and Berkley tried to play together, but they were both so jealous of each other, neither one would be happy if the other had a toy or a person they wanted. Berkley would push her head away if she got to close to Noni (my mom). We put Jaci on this little green quad that Berkers got for Christmas and at first I pushed the little button to make it go, then I let go and she found the button and kept going! She's so stinkin' smart. We had such a great time down there and could have stayed forever. But we're now back up here in not quite so sunny Utah. Jaci's not happy about having to wear long sleeves, socks and coats again, but hopefully it's not for too much longer!!!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

She is so BIG!!! What the devil, I turn my head for one second and now she riding motorcycles:) So cute, I'm jealous you got to go to Arizona.

Earl Beck said...

Thanks Jill. We miss being able to watch her grow and develop. The blogs really do help.
Papa and Baum