Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So Many Teeth!


Well, Christmas has come and gone. We actually had two Christmases. One nice "warmer" one down in Arizona and one freezing cold one up here in Utah. The temperature varies from 8 to 20 degrees during the days now. Brrr! It makes me shiver just thinking about it. Anyway, Jaci loved getting new toys and playing with Berkley's new toys while we were down there. Her favorite "new" toys are actually hand-me-downs from Braden and Berkley. (Thanks Caryn!)

Since Christmas, Jaci has had her first ear infection, her first fever, and now has EIGHT (yes, I said 8) teeth; 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom. She likes to randomly and very sneakily chomp down on her mommy's arm or face. She seems like she's going to give me kisses and then decides to BITE! I have quite a few bruises. I still know she loves me though because she has become even more attached to Mommy than she was before. She'll go to others and give them a quick hug and then wants to come right back. At least she has started taking naps in her bed! That has been a huge blessing! Now I've got at least a couple hours of free time in the day. Now I just need to start sewing or scrapbooking again since I have the time!

5 comments:

Kelcie said...

I believe I speak for many others out there when I say... WOO HOO JILL FINALLY UPDATED HER BLOG! We want more! And i'm pretty sure it got colder than 6 degrees up here today BRRR! My niece and her teeth are so adorably cute! So is her mommy don't worry! I love you!!

Caryn said...

Amen to the blog update!!! Atleast Berk got his molars before her. I swear. Gee, it's soooo not cold here. I went to the gym in a tank and capri's! Ha hahahahahah!

Cute picture of Miss J!

Michael and Dena said...

Jill I'm so glad you updated your blog. I love to see how your doing and Jaci is so cute.

Marcie and Holly said...

She has so many teeth! I can't believe it. She's super cute!

Earl Beck said...

Jill,Thanks for sending us your blog address. We loved the movie, do we have a future singer? What an addorable baby. Wish we could see her more often
Love Papa and Baum