Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I love Bubbles!!!

Jaci's new favorite past time is blowing spit bubbles. Isn't she cute!!! Not much is going on up here in COLD Utah. It's just snowing and blowing! If it's not snowing, it's so cold because it is really windy. I really miss Arizona. Jaci has been a little stinker. She finally had gotten into the habit of taking good two hour naps in her bed, but this week she's reverted back to only wanting to sleep when mommy or daddy is holding her for naps. Therefore, I have practically no free time again! However, I did manage to find time to finally start making some bows and paci clips! Now that she is sitting up on her own, she will sit on the ground and play with toys so I can at least do something for a little while. Yay! I am so proud of this bow I had to post a picture!

4 comments:

Rusty said...

She just needs her favorite uncle Rusty!!! Then she would go back to 2 hour naps. We are trying to find a weekend to come skiing up there soon!

Caryn said...

She looks so cute, I love that you actually got the bubbles on film!

And that bow is stunning!

We miss you guys too!!!

Michael and Dena said...

Jaci is so cute. I also love the bow you made.

Alyssa said...

She is so stinkin' CUTE!!! I need to come over and visit!