Friday, December 14, 2007

Jaci loves to eat!



I know I just put on some pictures about Thanksgiving, but those pictures are from almost a month ago so I decided to put on some more recent ones. Jaci got her two top teeth and she now loves to eat EVERYTHING. She loved to eat before, but now she's discovered a whole new world. She also finally learned to roll over both ways and can sit up by herself, for the most part. Kelcie and I took Jaci out to eat last night, so there are some pictures of that too. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kelcie said...

You need a video of her drinking her apple juice and how she won't take her eyes or her mouth off of it! I've got the cutest niece ever!

Caryn said...

K, she is so big, I cant wait to see her! I love the twizzlers picture!

Rhonda said...

I love her! So cute! I hope I get to see her, when you are here!

Rusty said...

I can attest to how cute she is. She is HUGE! and of course I am her favorite. As soon as I got here she smiled and came right to her favorite uncle Rusty! Ill let you really know how cute she is after 5pm tonight :-).

mattnbeth said...

jill its so good to see what you and your family is up to. jaci is adorable and you cant help but love her instantly! i hope things continue to go well for you.