Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thanksgiving Break




Well, I'm finally updating my blog. It's amazing how much time I DON'T have to do anything. Jaci just wants to be held all the time. She finally cut her top two teeth a day apart and we have started giving her toddler cereal bite things and she loves them. She also started drinking apple juice out of a sippie cup. She LOVES apple juice and she loves eating her rice cereal mixed with fruit, especially bananas. Anyway, for Thanksgiving break we went and visited Bill's family in Mississippi and Louisiana. There are pictures here of our vacation where we had a great time. It was fun being out in the middle of nowhere with a lot of trees and open space. It was beautiful and relaxing. We got a few huge rainstorms while we were there. I just wanted to go sit on the porch in a rocking chair and watch the rain like in the movies.

Oh! I thought it was a little weird when Caryn did a tribute to her Cranberry Splash soda pop, but I'll have to say I've amended my thinking. I tried the Pomegranate 7-UP and I fell in love! It is so yummy! I'm going to have to stock up so I can have it all year long! If you haven't tried it, you need to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating. Jaci is darling in the photos. Can't wait to see you all in just over a week.

Caryn said...

PS I want to try that pop, It isn't available here, so bring me some---I'll take the dang point and everything!