Friday, November 16, 2007

Halloween!

Well, Halloween has very much come and gone, in fact it is almost time for Thanksgiving!!! This month has just flown by. Jaci has discovered her feet and she plays with them all the time. She hasn't gotten them in her mouth yet, but it's just a matter of time. She has also started reaching for her mommy to pick her up. It's very cute, but mommy doesn't get much done these days! Anyway, for Halloween Jaci was a beautiful butterfly and Kelcie came and helped us "trick or treat". Jaci fell asleep before we got to the first house so we didn't get a whole lot done!

5 comments:

Caryn said...

That is the cuest picture of Kels and Jaci!

Kelcie said...

I just love my cutest niece and I miss you guys already! Hope you're having a BLAST in Louisiana! ;)Love you!!

Rhonda said...

She's so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! She'll probably pass Yazee soon! Love her costume! (And, Kelcie, you don't look gross! You look cute!) I'm glad to hear that someoneelse takes time to do posts, makes me feel good!

The McKnights said...

I love that new family picture of you guys that you used for your header! Jaci is just getting more and more adorable! You look awesome, Jill!

Anonymous said...

OK WE ARE READY FOR SOME NEW PICTURES AND VIDEO.....