Monday, September 7, 2009

Two's the TuTu

Last week I started making Jaci's Halloween costume. It's a little early, I KNOW, but I knew if I kept putting it off it would never get done and Halloween would come too fast and then I'd be in big trouble. ANYWAY, I made her a Halloween colored tutu. It is super full, way fuller than it needs to be, but she loves it. She wore it all day the day I made it and then first thing the next morning she wanted to wear it again.

I didn't really want her wearing out this part of her Halloween costume too early, so I made her a pink and purple one she can wear anytime...and she does. Even over her other clothes! I made this one about half as full as the last and it's about perfect.

Jaci is such a little girl and loves to dress up like a princess! She had it on the other day and was playing in her room and I heard her talking in there saying "Here comes the princess Jaci". It was so cute!

7 comments:

Jones Family said...

Aw, that's so cute! Good job with the tutus:-)

Kelcie said...

Haha I love it! I can't wait to see you guys TOMORROW!

FALGUNI said...

hi,i was jus going through ur blog,and it was so fun reading each and every line.hope your family will get bless wd more happy moments so that i will geta good blog to read.
regards
falguni
INDIA

Ashley said...

Hey there! you have a really nice blog!

Please look at my blogs, especially "in the life of a teenager" and "17 and pregnant"!

Thank you :)

Have a good day.

~Ashley

Unknown said...

Yes. Nice blog setting. Well defined pictures and much more.
Really appreciated.
I also follow you.

rahul suman said...

hello am following ur blog could u plz follow dis blog 4 me:

http://wwe4universe.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

http://www.slideshare.net/Fassil/name-of-week-days-of-the-tropics-are-different-from-the-temperates