Friday, January 30, 2009

January Happenings


Okay, okay...I know it's been a while since I updated this thing. Truthfully, not much has been going on. Bill has been back in school for a little while and Jaci and I basically just play all day. I have started making a few friends from the ward and that's been great. I was called to be the Beehive advisor in my ward and it's been fun so far. Jaci is definitely getting bigger. She says "thank you" and "welcome" and "bless you". She is s little sweetheart most of the time. She's also improved her tantrums. She fully lays on the floor and bangs her fists and feet. It's actually kind of entertaining. She loves books. The only way she willing goes to bed is if Bill or I read her a book first.
Honestly, not much has really happened lately. Just boring every day stuff. We're doing well and I really am getting used to living here a little. A couple of Bill's cousins have asked me to go with them for some girls night out stuff and that has helped me a lot. Friends make all the difference. I still miss my family so much, but I'm learning to live with it!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm glad your getting to like where you're living now! Isn't it hard being a wife to a law student? It sometmimes feels like your a single wife and mother because they study so much...it felt that way to me, and sometimes still does!! How old is Jaci now? Hope you're happy! :)

Brianne said...

I loved Beehives! How fun. I'm glad you are making friends (don't let them be better than me).

Rhonda said...

She's getting so big! What a polite little lady! Glad you're making some friends. What a fun calling!

Michael and Dena said...

Jaci is so cute. She has gotten so big too.