Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas


I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. This month has just flown by! Jaci made out like a bandit this year with so much great stuff! She got a little motorized quad, a tricycle, a swing, a little table and chairs, a kitchen, and so much more smaller stuff. She was so overwhelmed! In fact, she was so overwhelmed she was really cranky. She had to have 2 naps, instead of her usual one.

Bill and I made out well too. My parents gave us a big huge flatscreen TV! I also got a cordless vacuum and some cute decorations and stuff. Bill got tons of LSU stuff, including: a leather jacket, blankets, sunglasses, etc.

It was a really good day! Bill's parents got in town this week and spent the Holiday with us! My parents and Ryan and Kelcie get in town TONIGHT! Bill's parents are staying with some of their other family while my family is here. We have had a great time with them so far!

Although there was snow here not too long ago, Christmas was almost 80 degrees. Crazy! Also, last weekend we were able to go to the temple and seal Melanie (Bill's mom) to her parents and sister. It was a wonderful experience!

6 comments:

Caryn said...

Are you going to have to add a room on the back for all her stuff? Holy crap! Way to go Jaci!

Love the family photo- too cute.

mattnbeth said...

wow, what a spoiled little girl. we need to have the same santa at our house :)

Brianne said...

Yay for the temple and big flat screen t.v.s! How fun, don't tell Jeff about the eighty degree weather, he'll flip. Oh, and I thought you were saying that you and Bill made out on Christmas;)

Anne said...

What a great Christmas! I love her little pink couch, it's adorable. That picture in front of the temple is beautiful, too!

Mandy said...

You guys look great! I can't believe that mountain of presents! How fun!

Kelcie said...

I need an update! Pleeeeease!