Wednesday, August 6, 2008

LSU, Here we come!



Okay, first off, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything about our amazing cruise through Europe, but things have been a little hectic. If you want to read about it, visit Rusty and Caryn's website here

Now for the news...it's official...we're moving to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Bill was accepted to LSU law school and he's ecstatic! He's always dreamed of going to LSU and now he finally gets the chance. So, this week I'm extremely busy trying to get everything packed because we leave on Saturday. It shouldn't be too hard since I sent Jaci down to Arizona with my aunt Steph (thanks again!) to spend time with my family down there so I could pack in peace. It's a little difficult when she wants to "help" me pack. She puts random things in drawers and boxes and takes other things out. For instance, we've been packing for over a week and thanks to her I can't find my camera (still) and one shoe. I miss her though, I keep thinking I hear her everywhere. Anyway, we've got a big few weeks ahead of us. We have no idea where we're going to live and school starts in about a week and a half. If I can ever find my camera, I'll get a few pictures on here, but for now this will have to do! We've had a great time living in Utah and we're going to miss everyone, especially Bill's parents. You guys are great and thanks for all your help with everything!

6 comments:

Rusty said...

We are sooo exited for you guys!!! I have always wanted to visit New Orleans and now we have an excuse! Congrats again! I will never root for LSU Football though!

Caryn said...

Congrats again! I guess we get to come to the bayou now!

Alyssa said...

Ahhh!! Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for Bill, but I'm sad you are going to be SO far away. But, I'll be here during Thanksgiving and probably during Christmas! I love Mesa. I got a job as ASU and I'm living at Greenfield and Southern. We SO need to talk soon!! LOVE YOU!!!!! Tell Bill Congrats!

Anne said...

That's so exciting Jill! Good luck with the big move!

Rhonda said...

Congrats Bill! That's so exciting! Good luck to you guys on the move.

Mandy said...

Congrats guys! That's such a big accomplishment!