Monday, August 25, 2008

Arizona "Visit"



Hello again. Well, so far, Bill has survived his first week of law school. He is down in Louisiana living at his uncle's house until we find a place to live. I'm just procrastinating the time when we have to move to Louisiana. In the meantime, Jaci and I are staying in Arizona at my parent's house. They love having her here. They said she was absolutely perfect when she was down here without me, but since I've shown up, she's become a little more...moody. She still loves it here though. We went up to the cabin with Nana and Bopy a couple weekends ago and she was Bopy's girl. He took her on quad rides and wagon rides. She could have ridden the quad forever, she never wanted to get off. We're just biding our time and I'm trying to do a lot of research on the internet to try to find a place to rent in Baton Rouge. It's getting frustrating. Anyway, Jaci is still growing like crazy and she doesn't miss a thing. We were at church yesterday and she saw the chorister leading the hymn and Jaci started waving her arm like she did. She is so smart. She loves being here with "mommy, Ketsie (Kelcie), Pop papa, Boppa, Noni, Nana, and Kakey (Berkley)". She and Berkley decided they want to play Wii Fit like everyone else and they both want to learn to play the piano. Most of the time they get along pretty good now. We miss Utah and I still keep thinking of it as home and that we're going back, but...no. A whole new adventure awaits us in the South.

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Oh my heck I need those videos! Those two kill me together!

Rhonda said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Love them "playing" the piano. Berk's a little bit of a piano hog, huh?! She's getting so big and look at that hair! I wish we could get our girls together.

Anonymous said...

Hey woman! Our profile is getting old. Time to update. School is going great. I miss y'all!

Brianne said...

Jill, are you dying in a hurricane? Please call me, I miss you.