Friday, October 9, 2009

My little girl is so big! She's not my baby anymore, she's definitely a little girl! She loves playing pretend and dress up these days. I'll have to take some more pictures in some of her costumes. She found her tinkerbelle costume from last year and had to put it on, and another time she found my old cowgirl belt with my name on it and made me put it on her, then she went and found boots, and I let her wear my cowboy hat. She ran skipped around the house yelling "Yee Haw"! She is so silly. She even sings in the shower!

Anyway, today she said she wanted to go pee pee on the potty, so I got her brand new potty chair that my mom bought her out of the box and set it up. She decided she needed to read a book while she tried. Nothing actually happened, but I'm proud of her for wanting to try. Although, I'd rather stick to diapers for a while. I'm not sure I want to go through potty training yet!

Yesterday, I finally finished this Halloween skirt I've been working on. I'll explain it more on my other blog. I love the colors for Halloween and it's my favorite holiday to decorate for. I made Jaci her Halloween costume, which I will show after Halloween, and then this skirt and bow.

Jaci and I are excited for next week! We are going to Arizona and then driving over to Disneyland with my family. It will be Jaci's first trip to Disney and I think she'll love it. She loves Mickey Mouse and Pooh, so I'm excited for her!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Matt Peck said...

I can't believe how big she's getting! I miss you guys so much!

Brianne said...

I think you're going to enjoy Disneyland even more than Jaci:) How fun! Jaci actually looks a lot like your dad to me.