Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jaci can walk!


It finally happened! She finally got up the courage to take the steps on her own. She was doing one or two at a time for weeks, but this past week my mom was here and she up and started walking. She now walks all the time. She can't stand up by herself yet, but if she pulls herself up against something and is already standing up, she just goes off walking. I can't believe how big my baby is getting. It is so crazy. She is good at letting you know what she wants too. She has gotten good at pointing at things and she is a DRAMA QUEEN. If she doesn't get her way or what she wants she'll throw a fit. It's actually really funny to watch. She'll lay down and roll around and kick her legs. She's a nut! Well, we're getting excited for our trips this summer. We head to Lake Powell next weekend and then only a couple weeks after that we go to Europe! I'm getting so excited. Of course, that means I have to get packing! I have to get the house packed and get Jaci and I packed for the trips. Bill is really excited that as of today there are only 3 more days of school and then he's finally graduated!!! Yay!

7 comments:

Caryn said...

She is so big. Berk waved and waved at the video, I guess we need to do a video chat soon...

Michael and Dena said...

wow she has gotten so big and she was walking so well. You did a good job!

Kelcie said...

I can't believe i'm missing her walking! She is so grown up. I can't wait to see you guys in a week!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Way to go Jacie!! Mom, you better watch out!! Just kiddin...it's always so much fun when they start walkin...they can get into so much MORE!! Have fun @ Lake Powell (that was always my favorite when we used to go)

Brianne said...

Oh my goodness, she looks so cute walking! I am so happy for you and way excited for our own walk tonight. I'm happy Bill is graduating too. Yay! I LOVE Lake Powell!

Nick and Ashley said...

Wow! I can't wait for Adelaide to start walking. I guess I fear it and I'm totally excited about it too. Have fun on your trips!

Rhonda said...

Love the little wobble as she's trying to catch her balance! Funny! We have to get the girls together!