Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bread and Blizzards


Jaci had a couple of firsts yesterday. She has started grabbing everything and anything she can get her hands on. Especially if it's in my hands. Well, I picked up a roll that I was going to eat and she grabbed it out of my hand and stuck it in her mouth. She thought it was quite tasty! Now, the next first was a little...colder. We were just hanging out watching the BYU game when we looked outside and it was snowing...hard. Jaci got a glimpse of her first snow storm...her first of many unfortunately. Her momma (me) is an Arizona girl through and through and doesn't like living in the snow. At least we get to escape the cold weather for a few days and go visit everyone in AZ!!! We also took a trip this week with Kelcie and Grandma Penton up to Gardner Historic Villiage. Unfortunately I was a little spacey and forgot my camera.

4 comments:

Rusty said...

Those are some HUGE snow flakes. Love her white hat!

Jeff said...

Jill,
That is the cutest picture ever! I'm jealous you got to go to the football game with your cute little bumpkins!

The McKnights said...

Jill, Jaci is gting so big and sh is gorgeous! I love her hat in that picture during the blizzard! You are lucky! I WISH I could be in the snow!

Anonymous said...

Your girl is so adorable!!!